BBB Rewards Terms & Conditions
BBB REWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern BBB Rewards Programs (“Loyalty Program”), and members of the program will earn store credit in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain offers online. BBB = Betsy Boo’s BoutiqueI. MEMBERSHIP
- In order to be eligible for the BBB Rewards Program, you must be located within the US, create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, have Internet access, and have a valid mailing address. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent’s permission to register for an account. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the BBB Bucks Rewards Program.
- How To Enroll in the BBB Rewards Program. (a) Create an account: Visit https://www.betsyboosboutique.com/pages/bbb-bucks and become a registered user of BBB Rewards. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. Signing up automatically subscribes you to our newsletter list, you have the option to opt out at anytime. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership.
- How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile; manage your subscriptions and applications; and access your previous purchases.
- How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel your account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your BBB Rewards Account. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
- Members can earn rewards on the purchase of products at www.BetsyBoosBoutique.com. To receive rewards for your online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the site by looking in the upper right corner of the site. You will not earn credit for shipping fees or gift card purchases.
- Earning Rate. Members in the earn $5 for every $50 spend.
- Gift Cards. Gift card purchases are not eligible to receive credit. However, once a gift card is redeemed, points will be awarded to the recipient for the subtotal after any gift card values, provided s/he is logged into the account, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- Addition of store credit to Accounts. Rewards could be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately.
You are eligible to receive store credit multiple times for the following actions:
- Making purchases
- Referring a friend to Betsy Boo’s Boutique. Store credit will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying purchase with the special code. The referral friend must be a new customer. Store credit will automatically be applied to account if stipulations are met.
- For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “bonus credit” accumulations and other store credit promotions, credit may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
- Members earn points only on the purchase price of: (i) qualifying online products. Calculation of credit excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges. Credit will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn credit on the purchase price of $25. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including returns, are not eligible for credit. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website, are not eligible for rewards credit.
- Returns/Order Cancellations. Credit earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, declined credit card or gift card will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the credit earned for the original transaction. Points cannot be reapplied back to your rewards account for any reason on a returned order. If a return/cancellation will cause your account to have a negative credit balance, you will not begin earning points again until your credit balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time. Rewards used on an order that is cancelled (before the item ships or a label has been printed) may request those rewards be applied back to your rewards account. If your item has begun the shipping process, rewards cannot be reapplied.
- Bonus Point Promotions. From time to time, Betsy Boo’s Boutique may run certain bonus credit promotions. Under bonus rewards promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus credit" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products, or make the purchase during a bonusrewards time period, you will earn bonus credit on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus credit promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time in BBB’s sole discretion. Bonus reward offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Limitations on Rewards. If you redeem credit towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the reward's redemption, you will receive credit only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the point you used. If you redeem credit towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any rewards.
- Non-purchase Options for Earning Points. You may also earn additional credit on non-purchase activities. From time to time, Betsy Boo’s Boutique may offer you the chance to win various prizes, and earn rewards, for entering into promotions. For giveaway promotions, there is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR TO WIN. Rules and restrictions will apply to such promotions and may be found on the entry page of any promotion.
- Referring a friend to BBB. Email a friend a $10 off coupon by clicking “ Refer a Friend” then “ Refer a Friend”. Enter the email address of a friend who has not purchased with BBB before (if your referral has shopped with us before the referral link will be automatically voided by the system). A referral link will be sent to your friend with a $10 off order over $50 coupon (the coupon is valid on Betsy Boo’s Boutique products only, this is not valid on marketplace products). A $10 off order discount will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying first time purchase with BBB. The $10 off order discount will automatically be applied to your account if stipulations are met. Your Referral friend will receive a $10 off purchase over $50 coupon and points from their first purchase made while signed into their new BBB Rewards account.
III. REDEEMING REWARDS
- How To Use Your Rewards. Rewards are store credit only and must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Store credit may only be used Online at www.BetsyBoosBoutique.com. Members can use their rewards to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale:
Each $50 purchase = $5.00 off
- Gift cards. Once available, rewards cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards.
- To Redeem your Points. Before you begin shopping with us, you must sign into your BBB Account . Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of credit you allocate to the purchase at checkout. Note that rewards may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Shipping fees are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
- Only one account per person. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction. Rewards redemption codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. Rewards may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Rewards cannot be used on past purchases. Rewards accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Rewards earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed rewards cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed rewards were not applied. Rewards have no cash value outside of the www.BetsyBoosBoutique.com website and are available only to members in good standing.
- Rewards Expiration and Time Lapses. All rewards acquired, whether standard points or bonus points, shall expire 90 days from the date the points are added to your account. Rewards expire 90 days from the date in which they were assigned to your account, regardless of point status (on hold, approved, etc.). For example, points earned on November 1, 2018 will expire at 12:01am CST Febl 1, 2019.
Sign up: points are added to your account instantly
Order: points are added to your account when your order ships
- Finding Your Rewards:
- Login to your account
- Click Reward icon on www.BetsyBoosBoutique.com
- Click All Rewards
- Select the Reward you wish to use on your purchase.
By creating an account at www.BetsyBoosBoutique.com and joining the BBB Rewards Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Rewards Program. BBB reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Rewards Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. BBB may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in BBB’s records, shall be deemed correct. BBB reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on BBB’s internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and BBB’s internal records, BBB’s internal records will control. BBB assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by Esther. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. Esther may revoke any Member's membership in the VIP Reward Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the VIP Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other BBB program, present or future. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of BBB. For more information or other questions, please contact us at email@example.com
The Terms and Conditions of our VIP Rewards Program are subject to change at BBB’s sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their betsyboosboutique.com registered account, or if a customer is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. BBB will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying BBB customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
Rewards are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of www.BetsyBoosBoutique.com. Purchases made outside of www.BetsyBoosBoutique.com are not valid for rewards accrual (this includes, but is not limited to Facebook resell groups, Ebay, and Amazon).Employees of Betsy Boo’s Boutique are not eligible to participate in the BBB Rewards Program.